Kathy brings over 30 years of experience in all forms of real estate, including residential real estate, multi-family housing, and a broad array of commercial developments. As a former CEO of the U.S. Bank Community Development Corporation, one of the largest community development organizations in the nation, Kathy has been involved in the development and financing of billions of dollars of real estate transactions.
She combines an extraordinary degree of technical financial and real estate knowledge with a lifelong passion for residential real estate. This mix of expertise and passion ensures that her clients not only find the home that’s perfect for them but also receive expert advice on the many elements that lead to a successful transaction.
Kathy has served on numerous national educational, governmental, and conference panels in the real estate and community development world, including:
- National Trust of Historic Preservation: Federal Historic Tax Credit Program
- Missouri Department of Economic Development: Tax Credit Committee
- Missouri Housing Development Commission: Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program
Her leadership in both business and community efforts has resulted in a number of prestigious awards and recognitions, including:
- St. Louis Magazine, St. Louis’ Most Powerful People
- John H. Poelker Levee Stone Award
- St. Louis Business Journal, Most Influential Business Woman
- YWCA Special Leader Award
- St. Louis Business Journal, “40 Under 40”
Kathy has also been deeply involved in a broad range of civic and charitable efforts, with a primary focus on enhancing the welfare of less advantaged citizens of the St. Louis community. Organizations include:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Board of Directors, 1993-2017
- Downtown St. Louis Partnership, Board of Directors, 2003-2007
- Greater St. Louis Community Foundation, Board of Directors, 2006-2010
- University of Missouri St. Louis Chancellor’s Council
- Enterprise Bank Community Development Entity
Kathy graduated from Vassar College in 1982, cum laude, with a B.S.B.A in Economics.